Finding the best affiliate marketing network is just a matter of what best suits your business. For example you may want to get paid by wire transfer and some networks do offer this option while others don’t.
So what do you look for in an affiliate marketing network?
The basic things you should look for are:
- How do they pay.
- How often do they pay.
- Quality of merchants & products.
- Types of products they offer
- Ease of use (user friendliness)
- Ability to easily check reports and stats and track your links
- Policies & terms of usage.
- Good customer service/affiliate management
The best affiliate marketing networks will usually satisfy you in all these areas. Some of the best affiliate marketing networks in my opinion are:
Clickbank – If you’re completely or fairly new to affiliate marketing then this is probably the best affiliate marketing network to start with simply because:
– no waiting to get approved by merchants
– no restrictions on how to promote
– no reviewing your website (you don’t need one)
– consolidated payments every two weeks.
– marketplace thats easily searchable.
– real time stats and reports
– over 20,000 digital products for affiliates to promote.
Clickbank only has digital products and services.
Commission Junction is also a very good affiliate marketing network – in fact its the largest in North America. The site deals with a lot of big brand name merchants so the products are already known to consumers.
However for new affiliates this may not be the best affiliate marketing network to start with because some persons have said that its difficult to sign up, merchants decline their applications and you need a fully functional website.
If you’re already doing well though Commission Junction is an affiliate marketers dream network. There’s lots of digital and physical products and lead offers in their huge marketplace and payments are consolidated as well.
There’s also good tracking and reports and the ability to get different links, banners and creatives for you website.
These are just two of the best affiliate marketing networks generally. Of course there’s hundreds more for you to choose from and in the end it all comes down to where you are going to find the best products to match your customers with.